Product Overview 45 winchester magnum
While taking advantage of state of the art testing equipment, this high performance ammunition by underwood is field tested using popular, real firearms that customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience. If for some reason Underwood Ammunition fails to meet performance expectations, Underwood stands by their product 100% and will make sure the customer is satisfied with every purchase. This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
Full Metal Jacket bullets are non-expanding, powerfully penetrative bullets that are designed with your woods defense needs in mind; whether fending off wild hogs or black bears, the FMJ-FN bullets are consistently effective in taking down any wild animals that you may encounter. In contrast to the round nose non-expanding bullets, the flat nose bullets are able to pierce through dense bodies of mass while maintaining their nose forward position; the nose forward position is optimal for maximum penetration. All of Underwood Ammo rounds utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
Made In United States of America
Underwood 45 Winchester Magnum Ammo rounds are notable for their power and accuracy. We utilize Hornady eXtreme Terminal Performance 45 Winchester Magnum bullets which are designed for deep terminal penetration, great accuracy and controlled expansion. We combine Hornady unparalleled 45 Winchester Magnum bullets with our own carefully formulated design which results in one lethal round.
Nickel-plated brass casings, our nickel plating process provides several key benefits, not limited to but including; improved feeding in all actions of firearms enhanced corrosion resistance over traditional brass, improved cosmetics, and ease of cleanup during reloading. Nickel-plated casings will not tarnish like brass during storage or when in contact with foreign materials such as leather, moisture, and other metals.
As with all of Underwood Ammo™ rounds, we utilize flash suppressed powder so that your vision will not be compromised if it becomes necessary to use your firearm in low light.
While taking advantage of our state of the art testing equipment, this high-performance ammunition is field tested using popular, real firearms that our customers are most likely to own out in the real world with all the elements you would experience.
This ammunition is new production, non-corrosive, in boxer primed, reloadable brass cases.
- This ammo is for cartridge size .45 Winchester Magnum.
- The bullet is made from Copper, Lead.
- The diameter (caliber) of this bullet is 0.452.
- This bullet weighs 230 grains.
- This bullet leaves the barrel at 1600 feet per second.
- The ammo case is made from Nickel Plated Brass.
- This ammo is a proven round for hunting.
- The bullet in this product does contain lead.
- This round is designed to be supersonic and travels faster than the speed of sound.
- The muzzle energy of this ammo is 1308 ft lbs.
- This product has been designed to be an effective choice for the ultimate in self-defense applications.
- The bullet in this product has a Sectional Density, (SD) of 0.16082476533569. SD is the ratio of an object’s mass to its cross sectional area with respect to a given axis. It conveys how well an object’s mass is distributed (by its shape) to overcome resistance along that axis.
- This ammo IS SAFE to use in a suppressor.
- The bullet in this ammo has a ballistic coefficient (G1) of 0.188 – Generally, the higher the coefficient, the more stable the projectile will be in flight.
- Each box of ammo contains 20 loaded pieces of ammunition.
- This ammo is manufactured by Underwood Ammo
All Ammunition Sales are Final. There are no exceptions.
For safety reasons, we will not accept ammunition returns. Ammunition must ship UPS or FedEx ground. Due to safety, legal, and regulatory reasons, Ammunition may not be returned. It is your responsibility, as a customer, to know what cartridge your firearm uses. If you need help choosing the correct ammunition our technicians would be more than happy to assist you before you place your order.
|45 Winchester Magnum
|1600 Feet Per Second
|1307 Foot Pounds
|Full Metal Jacket
|Country of Origin
|United States of America
WHere to find the 45 winchester magnum ammunition
Maxammodepot offers bulk sales on 45 winchester magnum ammo now available in stock and no Back order.
Our Price for this 45 win mag ammo
Underwood Ammunition 45 Winchester Magnum 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket Box of 500